Spring Cleaning
[html]

OOC Mean Augustus is mean, forgive him. Welcome! Okay, going to establish a posting order if that's okay with Candace. Ciara, Augustus, Cerberus, Shadow, that sound good? WC: 822

Augustus was pleased when the coy wolf leapt from the roof of the car and submitted to the both of them. At least he’d seen reason, but Augustus was used to such treatment. A wolf’s first instinct was survival, and they did not often pick fights with creatures larger than they, even other wolves. It was true he was a rather large man, a behemoth amongst the Nova Scotian wolves. He was all tough muscle, with a severe and thick pelt of black and white, as cold and hard as the tundra itself. The cruel north did not breed weaklings. He found that he did not often need to throw his weight about, though that did not stop him from doing it anyways. He proved that was true when he shoved his nose at the coy wolf’s scruff, prodding him downwards. He was actually quite proud of himself and the fact that he did not unleash his temper, as he undoubtedly would have in time past. Maybe it was Ciara’s presence that inspired his good behavior, or maybe it was the lovely spring about them, all aromas, and colors.

New Dawn was an altogether different world when rid of the cruel winter. Although the man much preferred the dull hues, and chill of winter, there was much to be said of the beauty that surrounded them. His eyes roamed the scenery, before coming to stop on the car before them. It was a marr on the landscape, a rust colored heap of twisted metal. A memory. Humans were far before Augustus’s time, but his pack knew all the tales. It was they that brought about their own destruction. They gave life to the virus which now infected so many. He was untainted himself, however, and swelled with pride to be in a pack that chose to live the way his pack had for so many generations. He was glad he had found New Dawn, and Ciara.

Augustus’s lips twitched at the Omega’s tone of voice, but he had nothing to give back to him and nodded shortly once. His eyes turned to Ciara when he spoke of their mateship. Thank you, Omega. He responded just as shortly. The man continued to speak, however, and Augustus snorted. That’s enough. He said with a very small hint of a growl. He and Ciara’s business was their own. His black rimmed ears twitched to Ciara’s stern tones. He respected her words, though the coy wolfs actions were still fresh in his mind. Yes, let’s remove this…monstrosity from our lands. His eyes roamed over the decaying vehicle, trying to decide where to start first. It was a terribly complex machine, so many parts and pieces.

He was about to clamp down on a tire when the bark of another alerted him to the other male’s presence. The man withdrew quickly. He recognized that voice. What a day this was turning out to be! He gazed upon his newly up-jumped brother with a disgruntled countenance. This man obviously knew nothing about pack hierarchy. Was he even a true wolf? He wondered. It seemed to Augustus that the black male acted more like a dog. The male moved to his mate, licking her cheek, causing Augustus to growl. Could he not smell his scent on her? Affection was shown openly in a pack, but Augustus found this man’s display more than necessary. Shadow… He rumbled, his voice colored with distaste.

It was then that the man started speaking directly to him, causing the black and white pelted male to bristle. It was an apology of sorts he soon realized with widening eyes, but he was stubborn and did not budge. That’s right…You showed me no respect at all when I was your superior. He took a step towards the male, looking him in the eye. Know this… He growled. This is a wolf pack, not a congregation of whining dogs. There is an order here that is to be followed, respected. He glanced only briefly to his mate, before continuing. You are very fortunate the Alpha was there. He removed his gaze briefly, and continued in a begrudging voice. But you came here to apologize, yes? He did not wait for Shadow to answer. I accept, if only for the greater good of the pack, but that does not make us friends. As long as you show me respect, I will show you respect. I hope I’m making myself perfectly clear? The male was not one for tender words, and was not moved by his speech. He stood as tall as he pleased before him, but he would not ask him to leave. The, what did he call it? Car? Would be a monumental task indeed, and he was sure they would need all the help they could get to dismantle it. Now, help us get rid of this eyesore. He said dismissively, turning towards the ill-placed vehicle.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread