[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: rawr. +3(443)
I never thought Id be in this far

He was confusing himself. He didn't know personally what was going through his own head. He just wanted something more from the woman and he didn't even mind the presence of the child all too much, except for the quick glances to see if the child was actually following along. Instinctively done all in all. He wasn't all much worried about anything really though, not Paz, not Amon, not Krystalle, just Orin. He honestly didn't understand it all. He had been holding his breath for a moment, as he thought about not caring, but once he realized that he was going on a journey to somewhere deep into the court, he realized that he needed air. He breathed in deeply, silently, though his exhale was much greater than that. Then it was a sharp inhale that made his head light. He cooed lightly at the thought.

He was stuck in limbo as they walked though, and it felt good because he didn't feel that feeling of eyes on his back the whole time. He give little nibbles to the woman as they walked along to the old Russo household. It was old and abandoned still. He sighed lightly as they came up to the door and Axel came from the other yard and baaed at Mars. Mars shook his head and the ram did not approach. It was starting to understand him and his language, which was a good thing. Mars let go of the mustang and let it roam around to see it's mate, Senorita, and Mars continued on. Mars looked to Orin, and She looked back and whispered to him. The words made a smile appear on his normally masked face and he took her by the hand and led her towards the door.

The door was broken, meaning someone had been there since they had been gone, but Mars was working on fixing the door. He let the woman go and he propped open the door and walked in. He held it open for her so he could close it again. "Come in, It's still messy since I've returned but I've been having to work on my own house as well." the male spoke to her, shrugging lightly. The couched and the beds are still good though. Dad made sure to find the best beds." spoke the Russo male, nodding his head lightly, the smile still on his face. He couldn't stop smiling really. It was weird, especially for him. He didn't notice it though, and hopefully, neither did Orin. Or at least enough to get concerned about it.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

try not to miss me when I'm gone...
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread