[M] Take One Last Breath! P. Selene.
[html]

It was almost to the point of hilarity in the mind of the frail German Shepard-Coyote, thinking so easily of having Fritz. So soon after leaving Hadley, yet it seemed so easily tantiliazing and tangiable. Certainly. Ebony feet gently gripped into the soil beneath her feet, head down and shoulders drooped. Did she want to drive a dagger through Ismeme's throat! And scream at Hadley, scold him for being so careless for the little romp with the silvery bitch. A black gloved hand clenched in a fist, as if holding a dagger so firmly in affirmative digits, pushing the blade forward. Yet, usually the small female was not the violent type, Isa was at least two feet taller than herself, and sure as the ruby eyes set upon the coydog's pretty face: much stronger. There would be no winning anyway.

Selene was clothed in a thin white dress, hanging off her thin shoulders as if it would simply blow off her slim frame in the first wind. The girl had fancied it pretty, and it was! The way it glided over streamlined curves, the way it made her appear a child-like angel. Black hair cascaded over her shoulders, scarred arms crossed in a self-hug over her chest. Soon enough, Selene had found a spot to rest, slender legs crossed under the base of a large tree. The house she had found was way behind her back, who knew: Fritz may have to guide her back. It was all looming black trees and the day was sure to come to a close soon. Breathing softly, Sel idly picked at the scars littering thin arms. Every single one specially fabricated. It had been her own hand pushing the blade into her flesh...Thanks Ismeme for that!

A sound behind her had the small hybrid jumping, large coyo-ears perking almost fearfully. Eyes wide, her graceful frame slipped around the trunk of the tree to face the stranger. "Wh-Who a-are you? S-sorry..." Submissively, both of her ears flattened and tail slipped between slender legs, eyes to the ground and not at the midnight stranger. It wasn't like her to be so frightened, yet the protection of her spotted knight was no where in the perimeter. And she had come out alone. Unarmed. Even at that moment, one of her hands reached for an imaginary dagger. Not that there was any trouble at that moment, but still...The incident with the dark haired stranger that had molested her near Ichika...She had even forgotten her sword. "I-I..." Looking up into the dark eyes of the stranger, Sel managed to squeak out "C-Can I help you with something?" The Italian's accented voice was dirtied with the stammer, very intent on getting rid of the stupid impediment. Breathing in, the young woman managed to temporarily quell the fear, there was no problems yet, thankfully. She noted his taller appearance, and the scars peppered over his muscular body. This really was no reason to be naive, Selene could see the sly glint in the eyes of the stranger. Awkward, Selene managed to get out the words "I'm Selene." Introductions, pah. It was worth it, was it not? However awkward it was becoming. A hand reached to gently fiddle with the straps about her shoulders, twining the white gauzy fabric about a small finger.

yup! poor Selene <3

table by Raze!

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread