[M] I don't really care
Gasp!

The stranger wasn't as shocked as the Italian might have hoped. He seemed to take foxy men falling from the sky for granted, almost. The Spanish greeting immediately piqued his interest in the apparent Spaniard, too, making the archer tilt his head to one side as he smiled down at the ginger male. The stranger put the guitar down and shoved away the remnants of his last meal; a rabbit, apparently. He hadn't even saved any for Sebastian...

Relaxation, huh? Sebastian could relate to that. What he couldn't relate to was the small cigarette-thing the ginger Spaniard dropped out of his guitar. What the hell was it? A homemade cigarette or something? The acrobat watched, puzzled as he took the trouble of rolling it between his fingers and cursed before he returned it. What an odd man.

Jacinto Lykoi. Almost totally unfamiliar to the artisan. It rang a faint bell in his head, but nothing significant could be recalled. Perhaps he had once met this handsome male at a party or something.

Sebastian drew himself up proudly, putting one hand in his pocket as he chuckled. He shrugged breezily, uncaring whether or not he had actually offended this Spaniard.

"The fun of it," he answered coolly, a faint smirk still on his black lips. "As for relaxation, I think I can help you with that. I have some wine I could be persuaded into sharing." Sebastian offered an exaggerated wink to Jacinto, cocking his head and licking his lips suggestively as he did so. If his hips also swayed forward a little, well, what did it matter?

"Maybe if you tell me what the thing in your guitar is?" Sebastian nodded down at the wooden instrument, raising a frank eyebrow at the youthful Lykoi.

Messages In This Thread