Another Day Come and Gone
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Impressive. The wolf dodged the knife, even catching it with his hand. Too bad he caught the blade instead of the handle, the sharp sweet scent of blood in the air. Hitting the ground he rolled, pulling himself up to a prepared stance. Pleased a wide smile was on her face. Eyes roamed over him, admiring his muscular physique, the strength that he possessed. There was no anger in his voice when he spoke, despite the slight tautness in him revealing otherwise. So much control. It was absolutely beautiful. She'd found true art with this one.

Her warm brown eyes met his cold sea blue ones. Slowly she approached him, hips swaying sensually. Of course. I saw your training, and was wondering how good you are. I suppose I helped out a little as well, with your reaction times. Sweetly she paused before him, the distance closed. She stood a single arm's length away. If he reached out, he could bury the knife that was in his grasp into her throat. Whether or not she'd stop him was still to be seen of course. Or if he'd even make that choice. It was very well done.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread