you've lost nothing but your self-conceit
[html]
OOC you just gave me an awesome thread idea! will have to use it

Terra grinned over at the normally cocky pup. It seemed he wasn't used to realizing he made a difference with things. Clearly he had, if the art pack had given him his own horse. The bright representation had put the court in a good light, something that Terra could definitely appreciate. Especially as she knew how much of a lousy representative she made, always stealing everything and making fools of those around her. She might have friends in that pack, but that didn't mean they would like her. After all, she had friends in New Dawn and the pack disliked her blood.

Would I lie? Terra grinned teasingly, looking up at the pup she'd played with ever since he was someone still stumbling around, falling asleep too quick. Asked to go traveling together Terra paused. She couldn't really travel, which was the reason why she was in the pack lands. Her adventures did tend towards the dangerous side as well. Deciding that since he'd shifted he was capable of taking care of himself Terra answered as reckless as always. Sure! There's lots I can show you out there. Terra didn't view the pack lands as boring, she just wasn't able to get away with doing anything while in it, knowing that Liam and Ayita were watching to make sure she didn't make her injuries worse.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread