Flip a Coin
Kit could almost feel his mind becoming numb again, lost in another moment with the trickster female that was held in his arms. It seemed so easy to do, and when his soft kiss wasn't resisted, Kit began to hug a little tighter. That changed at the sound of a quiet whimper from Fleta, which caused Kit to pause his affections, and draw his head back to look at the female. Laid back ears, and shy eyes looking down, instead of up into his own caused Kit some frustration, but also made him wonder if she was feeling pressured.

It was tempting to ignore the signs, to just gloss over the possibility that she felt compelled or vulnerable, and went along with him because of it. That was what he was content to do during their first visit, and if it had been some random female, Kit would have continued at the seemingly off balance female until what was on his mind, became a reality. Instead, Kit tried to nuzzle softly at the side of Fleta's face, while the male forced his voice to be more affectionate that dripping with lust "Are you alright Fleta? Your all I need right now, but I'd also like to know what my partner wants.".

The end of Kit's speech had been slightly awkward, and surprising to the male. It had seemed reasonable enough, to keep good relations with someone he would presumably be adventuring with, but the way it had come out was strange. While waiting for a reply, Kit would try pressing his lips on Fleta's cheek to leave another soft kiss, it was just hard for Kit to stop showing the affection he was feeling.

Messages In This Thread