Flip a Coin
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

His arms tightened around her, assuring and safe, but also scary, assuring that she couldn't escape from him. He stopped at her small cry though, and pulled away slightly. Her face was nuzzled softly, more affectionate than the odd suggestive way he'd been acting. She looked up at him, eyes glowing with the passion he'd ignited, fear glinting as well in her gold flecked eyes. His words were so relieving. He cared, wasn't going to make her scared anymore.

A soft kiss was brushed on her cheek, and Terra smiled at him. I'm fine. Just...not used to this affection. What could she say? That he was her first? That the only other time before him had been in such a haze that she barely remembered it? That she didn't know what he was doing to her, and why she liked it so much? No, she just couldn't say that. Instead she hugged him briefly before breaking free. I should get back to my pack. Injured leg, long trip. She tried to grin carefree, but she was still slightly unsettled. I'll see you soon. Terra didn't want to stop seeing Kit. If anything she wanted to see more of him, even if she did feel a little uncomfortable with him.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread