Flip a Coin
Kit smiled wider at discovering Fleta had genuinely been shy, and inexperienced with affection like he was showering on her, but couldn't quite pin down what it was that he found attractive about it. Just one of those things that he liked, and couldn't explain, that was how he dismissed the thought. What had been a growing smile, was slowly dimmed by the hug being broken by Fleta, and the words deciding that he wouldn't see her again for some indefinite about of time. He wanted to ask "when is soon", or try to convince her to come see him sooner, rather then later, but the desire not to come across as desperate kept his mouth shut on that point.

"It was another wonderful day to spend with you Fleta. I look forward to next time too! Maybe we can go on an adventure, see if we work together as well as we play together." Kit spoke in his originally playful, charming tone of voice, and fought off the desire to leave the scene only after trying to coax a true kiss from the pretty creature in front of him. Before he could give into that urge, and possibly upset Fleta more, Kit added "Seeya around beautiful, I'm going to go look for that food cache, and have a safe trip back. Maybe I'll look into finding a nice unclaimed bit of land near your pack, set up a den there, and make it easier for you to come see me!". Part way through the words, Kit turned, and started to walk away, his hand waving in the air as though to say fare well for now.

Messages In This Thread