New and old friends
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Dhiate returned to her side, and absently Amy reached out, petting him between the ears. He was such a good boy, so obedient. She could see him continuing to fiddle with the bracelets, working on making something good. It freed her up to concentrate on the trade, not having to worry about him attempting to escape or kill her like Raoth usually did. True, he was doing it less often now, but he'd regained some of his fighting spirit after her trip south, trying to stab her with some metal rod she had no idea how he'd received. Instead she'd driven that through his skin, a small tunnel formed with the rod.

A horse carrying a couple bags came at Thana's summons. The furs were lifted out and passed over, letting Amy examine them. The condition was exceptional, nothing staining the silky white fur. The flow of tawny colors was amazing on the other, and the dark grey one again beautifully patterned. There was nothing for her to complain about, the fur still in good condition, not patchy at all, and very supple. She did pause at the mention of what Thana was willing to give her for the margay. That was very unexpected. Deciding not to let the wolf consider what she was saying Amy nodded. That would be perfect. I'll have your margay for you in a couple weeks. Taking the furs Amy returned to the wagon. Lovingly she tucked it in, carrying the birds and paint back over. I'll call you when I'm ready to leave Anathema.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread