Home Is Where the heart lies....right?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
<3Word Count :: 571

The young woman drank in his scent as she was lifted easily into the air, a bright happy smile upon her delicate features. She clung to him, holding reunited with her lover. Kisses washed over his face, almost crying from the sorrow of missing them and the joy of being united once again. As Lux hugged her, Sam ran a hand gently through her hair. "My beautiful girl...I missed you" She clung to her child, a little sad to see them both growing up. Out of the corner of her eye, Sam managed to glance at her mate gifting their son with a weapon. The delight in Quinn's eyes immediately had a smile creeping across her face. The boy was growing to be strong, but how could she explain to Rain the tiny little details he had confessed to her her before? About finding Naniko's boys attractive. How would his father take that? The ivory female chose to be silent. Quintus could do what he liked with no judgement from her. She watched quietly as he moved off towards the ocean. Giving the lovers a little space. She pressed him close, Sam had changed since seeing him last. The scars had faded, and her tattoos were certainly very visible now.

Sam frowned noticing his tears, a gentle tongue brushing them from his face. Seeing him cry...It almost was enough to have her own soul break down. "I've missed you Rain...Don't leave again...Not without me and them." She gestured to the two laughing teens in the water, Quinn happily splashing Lux before jumping onto her back in a mock piggy-back ride. When it failed, as Lux was smaller than himself, he pressed his sister into a delighted hug. A delicate white paw reached up, Sam gently stroking the side of her lover's face. He mentioned trying again, but Sam didn't know how to answer. The snow wolf hadn't been strong enough with the last litter. Not at all. "Yes..." The delicate female whispered, sitting them both down and kissing his face. "I love you." The young woman whispered, planting another luck upon his nose. "It's been so long..."

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread