Gorey demise
[html]

OOC here!

The scent of two others was easy to pick up and, being a trained assassin, Thana could hear the faint footsteps of a large female coming closer. She cleared her throat and Thana turned to face the dark woman. Even though she was blind in her left eye, Thana was still a skilled fighter and she knew this woman was only a killer, not an assassin trained since birth like she was. Thana gave the woman a crooked smile, giving her a more savage or evil appearance. Unless you need something from me or you want to die, I suggest you get back to your boytoy.

Thana had always been very blunt and if this woman was smart she would leave. She did have a beautiful coat though, ink black with a blue tint. It would make a lovely trophy. Thana didn’t care that she was the one that was stronger, she was the one that was trained; this woman just enjoyed killing. What do you keep as trophies [b]Žitá oči?

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread