This is the best medicine
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa beamed back, 'How could it not? I mean I've been planning this for ages and now it's finally coming together'. She patted the wooden structure with a soft smile on her lips, taking note of every little detail. True, it wasn't quite what she had planned. The wall was built differently, and so would the roof, the layout had shifted differently and, of course, the contents varies greatly. But these had been planned changes, ones that she'd drawn out from Imhotep advise, save for the latter one, and she was hardly going to order the generous Salsolian's to only bring back things that she imagined. Over all she was pleased with the building, more than anyone could ever imagine.

Odessa leant in and smile, letting the sand man wrap his arms around her. 'Yes, we should'. There was a small frown on her face for a second, though it was not as if Imhotep could see it, as her snout pointed downwards as she nuzzled his chest. She was nearing a certain age,and Salsola would expect puppies soon enough. Although it was what she wanted, she couldn't help but feel apprehensive about it all, especially after tending to the horses with Salvia. But even so, she'd struggle through, one way or another.

He ears pricked up as her mate spoke, 'A desk? Oh, but that's...that's not really necessary, is it?' she paused, before lifting her head away to smile and thank Gjalda.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread