as the walls come down.
[html]

Umm, I’m not picky as to when this is dated- so it’s up to you really. And yeahhh, but as long as you answered, its cool Smile

The female was very easy-going, and efforts would not be needed as much with her. She offered Axelle her pipe, and Axelle smiled realizing that she had a new friend, well some-what. No effort at all. Axelle stepped forward, and sat on a far edge of Grace’s blanket. She took the pipe, and inhaled deeply. The plant inside the pipe’s hole sizzled and crackled subtly as the flame overtook it. Every second she held the breath longer, the more fuzzy her mind felt. Finally, she exhaled. This time, she managed it without coughing. So, she took another large inhalation of the pipe before handing it back to her buddy.

She managed to hold this breath for longer, and when she let it out, she exhaled a big cloud of smoke. Her mind felt relaxed, and like it was zoning in and out with every second. At first the pulsating was fast, and it was hard to concentrate, but somehow she was able to answer to Grace, ”I’m Axelle. Nice to meet you.” Axelle felt like being extremely polite, which she usually would be like. Weed changed their smokers sometimes, but Axelle had been doing it long enough where it doesn’t affect her as much. Her mind felt extremely fuzzy, and she sat there for a moment in awe at the seemingly high bird. She was unaware, herself, that birds were able to get stoned. ”Ah, I know. I don’t eat birds anyway. I have a strict deer/elk diet.” Birds were on the menu only if really needed, and right now there was no shortage in deer or elk and no reason to eat birds.

”Hello Grace,” she bowed her head slightly toward Grace and then turned to Taj, ”And hello Taj.” She sat with her knees hugged to her chest, balancing her body weight on her tailbone. The weed made the world spin around her, but at least she knew well enough she was planted right here with Grace and Taj. The weed wouldn’t be able to take her anywhere, but to the inside of her own head.

Word Count → 348

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread