you've lost nothing but your self-conceit
[html]
OOC lol no, just gonna send terra running through cdm, avoiding those that would stop her XD

Terra immediately took on an affronted look. It was completely true, she loved playing tricks on others, even those as innocent as a pup. That didn't mean she'd tell the truth about that. You hurt me, such accusing words! Grinning she reached out, covering his nose with drool. Fine then, I just won't show you how I do them. Terra had shown him some simple tricks for fighting bobcats once, not that she was sure that he even remembered those anymore.

Asked what was out beyond the pack border Terra drew herself up. Places where you can overlook others wandering through the area without them even seeing you. You can move beneath water, and there's so many treasures out there, just endless and waiting for you to take back! There's plenty of packs, friendly and unfriendly, just waiting for you to stop by. Not to mention the bears, and the rabbits, and I even found a herd of elk! Terra left out her thieving, deciding that he probably wouldn't want to hear that, just listing it under the treasures that were out there. She laughed as he glanced at her leg, declaring he would wait. Not too much longer. I'll show you as much as I can. That is, if Ayita wouldn't kill her for taking her pup into the big wide world.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread