M-Turn for Me
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Echo stilled at her touch, eyes telling her that he wanted her, to please her and do everything he could to keep her happy. Even better, his back arched up slightly under her touch. He was ready for her carving. Gently Amy tangled her hands into his hair, messing with it slightly. She kissed his cheek as her claw dipped into the flesh, and began carving out what she wanted. A thin, skeletal shape appeared. Wasn't amazing, as Amy wasn't an artist by any means beyond these bloody carvings into her victim's flesh.

The blood was warm, dripping down his body. Lifting the stained hand up Amy licked it clean, enjoying the taste of the blood on her tongue. She lifted him back up again, staring at him. What's wrong? You're not interested? Well I suppose I can find something better to do. She smiled wickedly, daring him to respond to her actions, to do something more than just wait for her to ask.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread