Fire and Ice
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The voice that came out was as unusual as it's owner. There was no emotion, the voice practically masculine in nature. It was a good thing she was an expert at hiding what she felt. To be told she couldn't help the other, correct assumption on whether she was a trader or not, just made Amy angry. Cold as she had been at the start Amy met the other's gold eyes. Yes I am. So if you don't care for what I have to offer, why would you stop me?

Amy was fully prepared to turn around and resume traveling, the wolf passing from her mind as nothing but a waste of her time. If this wasn't going to benefit her there was no way that she was going to be doing anything more with this wolf. She had better things to do, a trade destination to reach, goods to sell. The only thing of possible interest was whether or not this female would try to kill her. She wasn't arrogant enough to think there would be any emotion attached to it, though she was arrogant enough to believe she could win in such a confrontation.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread