Back at square one
[html]

Word count: 345
Indeed! xD

Chishio’s nose scrunched disapprovingly as the girl shook her body free of the water that weighed it down. She seemed to wiggle in all the wrong ways, and the sight was not at all pleasant to witness. He took note of the many colors of her fur, deciding quickly that it, too, was an affront to nature. Whatever she was—or whatever she did to her coat—he did not like, and she would know that soon enough. If he were a different man, she would have been attractive; but he was not, and so she was ugly in his eyes. Then again, what wasn’t?

Don’t bother, ” he said. “If your singing is anything like your speaking voice, I would much rather sit in silence than have to bandage my ears later.

He snickered quietly to himself as he listened to her try and claim that clothes were but a nicety. He continued to stare at her water-soaked body as she mimicked his previous stance, wondering if she knew how easy she was making this for him.

Unfortunately for you, clothes are a necessity,” he remarked cruelly. “No one wants to lay eyes on a body like that for long, I assure you.

As if to emphasize his point, Chishio allowed his body to fall backward onto the grass, but his legs remained propped up. His tail swept the ground beneath him as he gazed up toward the morning sky, thanking whatever might be up there for giving him a good “welcome home” present. It had been a while since he’d found such an easy target to mess with, and it felt good to have a living creature to bat around for a bit. Assuming she stayed to try and defend herself, that was. Those brave souls were few and far between, but he enjoyed the challenge they presented.

So he would stay and hope that he had added enough fuel to the fire to keep it going, at least for a while.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#a09e5c; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread