Not the Hero we deserve
[html]
<3

"I love you too, Noah."The light colored wolf was more inclined to see to Noah first, because of the location of his injuries and because of his age, and she shot Savina an apologetic look as she spoke to Noah. "That you got beaten up by a baby kitty cat? Of course not, Silly. It'll be a secret between me, Savina, and you. She did a good job of protecting you."She knew that Noah was very wild, with his mother having been exiled a few months back, but she did still expect some sort of manners from him. "Isn't there something you should say to her, for standing up for you?"

Pups did get into trouble a lot. "Let's see. Let me get some bandages from inside, and you can help me out with fixing you up. I might need a paw or two." She went for the bandages, coming back out with them. "I don't know if there will be any lasting damage to the eye or not...we'll just have to wait and see. I'll make you and Savina some tea for the pain, though." She hadn't had the chance to see what the dark female's injuries were. Naniko took one wet bandage and wiped gently at his eye. "Maybe the swelling will go down, and then we'll see." It was important to keep infection away, so she took some clean, dry bandages, wrapping one around his head, over one eye. "Keep this on, and find me again tomorrow morning"

Naniko picked up the wet bandages, putting them into the trash can. She then looked to the adult, tail sweeping against the dark carpet. "Now it's your turn. Where does it hurt?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread