Another Day Come and Gone
[html]
Words – 200+

To his pleasure, the blond woman shortly approached him. He watched her sway with content eyes. The distraction had him paused midway in the motion of uncapping his flask. Jaden hadn’t been much of a drinker before recently but had taken a liking to it. It helped quell the mind when it otherwise wanted to energetically recall painful subjects. That, and he knew it to be a great cleanser of wounds. The latter purpose had been his intent when drawing it. Seeing her expectant gaze made him grin and change his mind.

The man took a small draw and held it on his tongue before splashing a bit on his cuts. When the stinging of his flesh started, he swallowed then sighed out a breath for the double burn. After a moment he flicked his hand away from them to rid it of the excess liquor and offered his flask to the woman. The whole of my bloodline is dark and those I didn’t kill butchered each other. He shared this with her without putting much thought into the painful subject. He instead wondered what a more malicious wolf with this woman’s body might have done if they had wandered upon him. It kept a grin on his lips. We are not only similar in skills then. What may I call you, besides dangerously beautiful? He questioned innocently.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread