[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
OOC: Wasn't sure if she let him get closer, but assume he didn't push his luck if she did back up from him Smile

Disappointment, it was evident on Kit's face at the rejection to his flirting, something he didn't experience often, but the fact that she had a mate was as good an indicator as any that she would be less eager to be swept off her feet by a strange male. "I suppose being faithful is a virtue, even if its not a very fun virtue, and one that keeps me from getting to know a pretty face that much better." Kit responded in a teasing manner, but with the let down obvious.

Being pardoned for his theft, and allowed to keep the food was unexpected, and Kit at first suspected some sort of trap, but had no idea what sort it might be. "Well, I thank you for that. I've plenty more flattery that I can give for free if you change your mind later, and as far as your trinkets go, I may have dropped a few, but all I took was the food.". Kit stopped his approach about an arms length away from the as yet unnamed female, and suddenly remembered he had not got the chance to give his name yet.

"I suppose I've been rather rude, and not even given you my name! You can call me Kit, and your pretty servant back there is welcome to as well." Kit greeted them both, but his green eyes lingered on the apparent servant. Even if the master proved impossible to make unfaithful, it didn't mean Kit couldn't consider chasing after the second female who was present. Though he guessed she would likely run from him, and ruin any potential fun with words they could have. "How about you two? Might I get a name to attach to two attractive ladies?" Kit added to make sure they realized that he was hoping for a name in exchange for the one given to them.

Messages In This Thread