A New Dawn
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow took a step back quickly at seeing the fangs flash at him and he then watched her hand move to her side and lightly touched what looked to be a handle of a knife.Shadow didn't know what to make of her actions or her distaste or the anger in her words. Had she planed on trying to kill him? For what? He couldn't understand what could have happened from yesterday to tonight. Shadow only remembered her being happy and glad to have him around and now here she was with a knife looking as though she was going to kill him. Shadow tail that had been waving lightly from side to side at the sight of his love was now stopped and his ear were ever so slightly pulled back. He could never hurt her or attack her, if she attacked him all he would be able to do, would be to block and dodge and run.

His eyes looked deep into hers as she asked her question and then he lowered his head lightly as he took a step forward.Love....you know I have been here, hunting and watching the boards, Titania and Zalen have made me an Epsilon so I have had to be really busy. I even had to go after bears. I sleep next to you every night, I just have to get up early....You know that.Shadow took another careful step towards her as he reached out slowly with his hand as he made his voice nice and soft and welcoming. Love...are you alright?...

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread