[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
Kit didn't quite understand why the servant was so fearful of him, and continued to watch her with interested green eyes, as a mystery that the male wanted to make sense of. The shyness that "Fleta" had shown, was at least part of what had drawn him to her, and there was a similar interest at play with the female who was eventually identified as Molcaxitl. At the same time, he learned that Eris was the sort to keep slaves, a practice that Kit didn't actually care one way or another about, as long as it didn't effect himself in a negative manner.

"Would you rather I was dishonest even once you had caught me?" Kit responded with a grin, his attention momentarily turning from the slave to the master, and idly admiring the female again. "Well Eris, its a pleasure to meet such a lovely lady. One who is apparently well off, if she can afford to keep slaves.". The notion of being offended by Molcaxitl's fright was a strange idea, one that caused Kit to pause to think. "Theres no need to send her away, I think shes rather attractive, and maybe after watching me a while, she would be a little less afraid of males, I don't bite unless asked after all." Kit responded to the offer in his smooth tone, while testing the pairs reaction to moving a little closer.

It was a bit of a game, seeing how far his words would get him, and the fact that neither had actually snapped at him physically was only encouragement. "Unless of course, you'd like to send her away so its just us? Either way, I'd still have a pretty face around, and someone to talk to. Unless my forwardness frightens you as well?". On a good day, Kit would have realized how reckless it was to get a little too forward with strangers, but it had not burned him too bad so far, and Kit rarely learned unless it hurt.

Messages In This Thread