[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
Things began to happen quickly after accepting the dark woman's equally dark offer, Kit watched with surprise, and swallowed lightly at seeing the slave held for him. It was hard for the male to not be a little excited just from the thought of having something so enticing presented for him, to not have to sweet talk his way into things. It was an odd justification that Kit began to use, to allow him the pleasure that he started to envision himself receiving, one where it was alright because the slave's master had allowed it. That made everything okay, right?

Any remaining hesitation was swept away by what Kit took as a challenge of his endurance, and also as a potential prize of herself if he proved himself able to fufill his role as the male. Stepping closer, Kit started to gently run his hands along the restrained slave, started with the shoulders, but inevitably moving lower to caress thighs that he would begin working further apart. At the same time, Kit's muzzle snaked in to start licking gently at the neck Eris had exposed for him, but would slowly work his way over to Eris as well. "I'll have plenty of stamina for the both of you, and I think you'll like what you see." Kit boasted teasingly regardless of whether Eris allowed the soft licks to grace her as well.

Somewhere in Kit's mind, he believed that he might be able to even make Molcaxitl enjoy what was coming, and his touch was gentle as a result. His voice whispering in what he hoped was a soothing manner "Calm down...", even while Kit began to position himself at the female's opening. Growing amounts of lust, mixed with the newness of having two females more or less at the same time, and prevented much delay before the male started to press inside. Sticking with his want to please, not harm what was ultimately a victim, Kit was gentle, but firm with his attempted claiming.

Messages In This Thread