Unwanted
[html]

OOC here!

Jazper smiled as Isa approached and his horse seemed thrilled with the attention she gave him. The Sole pointed at the stallion as he spoke, the horse ignoring him altogether. Isa chuckled for a moment before reaching a hand out to stroke the horse’s snout. Come on Jazper, I’m sure this big handsome boy just wanted a little snack. Why didn’t you grab two apples? You could have each had one then. She smiled at the black man, happy to have a good conversation and to be around the horse. Isa loved horses and being near them always seemed to lift her spirits.

Seeming happy with the pendant was given, Jazper thanked her and the horse came closer, wanting to see what was going on. Isa smiled when he asked how she liked Casa. It was mostly forced but she was honest with her words. I really like it here in Casa. I can’t imagine being anywhere else. She paused for a moment and looked down, ashamed of what she had done. I just hope I’m able to stay. Isa hated the fact that she had broken up a couple, making a woman she had seen as a friend, leave her home even if it was unintentional. She tended to put others above herself, wanting to make others feel happy and care for them. Knowing it was because of what she had done that Selene left was killing her inside.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread