A New Dawn
No!! I will not leave you alone again! Insomnia since our talk so long ago. I have stayed best you doing my best to make you happy. I have been around New Dawn more than anything now and have only left when asked if me by my Alpha or by duty to my pack. I promised you that I would stay near and I have. We have slept together many times in the past nights and I have been there when you were sad or when you were happy. I've been here and I promised. I will not let you be alone! What do you want to hear from me! Do you want to know about my past....I was an assassin I am still an assassin my father almost killed me so many times I can't even count. Before I met you I didn't know what love was and I never thought I would find it or even have a chance at having a family. I have killed many...I was cold and dark and I was a demon. You have saved me in more ways than you know. That is why I can't just stand by and let you face the darkness in your soul alone. You helped me rhythm mine...I will help you fight yours. Shadow moved towards her and reached out for her only being inches away he would be damned if he was going to lose her now. Not after trying so hard to get her back and stay around the pack grounds. He wasnt sure if she needed him or if she even wanted him now by how she was acting. But shadow needed her and was ready, willing and determined to fight for her.

Messages In This Thread