Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley quietly sorted through the pile, looking for usable materials. When she spoke, he jumped and seemed very upset. He had his ears flat against his head and his tail tucked between his legs. She didn’t know it would upset him so much. He held onto her as he spoke, telling her not to do it. She looked down as tears formed in her eyes. I have to Hadley. It’s my fault all this happened. I have to set things right. You still love her Hadley, I know you do. The only reason you even want me is because I’m in heat. Tears fell to the bed and she wanted to tell him how she felt, but if she was going to fix things between him and Selene he couldn’t know she loved him.

I’m sorry Hadley. I should have never come between you two. I’m so sorry. Isa stood up and walked to the door, ready to leave, but she couldn’t leave Hadley there. Instead, she turned around and hugged him tight. Those three little words she hadn’t meant to say, slipped from her lips. Her muzzle was pressed into his fur again though, muffling the words and making them barely audible. It was still possible he heard though. Three words that could change everything for better or for worse. I love you.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread