Come on in boy, the water's fine.
Shadows eyes watched the strangers closely, his training had kicked in and he tried to figure out the male across from him. His eyes, it was interesting, they were be clear one moment and then unfocused the next. Tobys words about being sorry and then saying that he had thought on the mind was an understatement. Shadow was sure while the dark male was thinking that there was a slight movement up the lips that could have easily turned to a growl or snarl. Shadow sat up more and then as he looked to Toby he started to talk in a calm soothing voice, one that a brute like himself should find hard to have, be he did.

Toby....Are you alright? If you need some time alone with your thoughts I understand completely. Given my past, I am fully aware of a darker being within myself, I have mastered my beast, but even so it can still gain hold and try and rule my thoughts, my actions. I am here if you need me, friend. Shadow's eyes watched Toby closely, he had seen a look that he had witnessed once before...in the eyes of Insomnia, when the demon had taken her.

Messages In This Thread