Back at square one
[html]

So short, blah.

The stone-colored male told her not to bother singing, and another woman might have been hurt by his insult. It was one thing to be mocked for a skill, but some things could not be changed—such as her species, or the color of her eyes, or the sound of her voice. She only recognized how ridiculous his statement was and therefore drew no offense from it. Smiling, she blinked innocently and went back to combing through her dark, wet hair.

Settling on his back in the grass by the pool, the man remarked on her body as well, deeming it unfit for anyone to look at. At this, she looked at him in surprise then openly giggled. He was trying so hard! It amused her, and she abandoned her hair to crawl over closer to him. She grinned evilly, half-sitting beside him, reaching out to plant a hand on his chest or belly and run her fingers through the soft fur there.

“Well, my clothes only make my body more…well, body-ly, I guess,” Pia informed him, glancing toward the corset that squeezed her waist and supported her breasts. She blinked then flicked her ears forward, chuckling. “Oh, unless you like boys and think girls are gross, then I understand, and that’s okay.”

<style type="text/css">
.piahedge b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d8e00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.piahedge t {font-style:italic; color:#8d8e00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.piahedge .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.piahedge p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.piahedge p:first-line {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.piahedge {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#454600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CVeQC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:1px 0px 370px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9ba183; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread