There's only butterflies
[html]

When Ember mentioned shifting she found herself looking away, embarrassed. Shifting was such commonplace around here, and before now she'd never lived in a pack that did shift. Savina had the ability to do so, just not the experience or the comfort. Though the fact that her similarly toned companion said she had trouble with it made her feel less the fool. "Yeah I do. The fact is I always stay in this form. When I was back in Italy the pack I lived in never shifted from our natural form. I did it once when I was younger, just to know what it was like. Though it didn't do me much good, cause I really don't have the confidence to try again."

Slender body sat down on the rock, staring into the rippling water. It was something that was beginning to nag at the two year old more and more. At first it hadn't bothered her, but being here for a while now she thought that being able to shift would be a good skill to have. She had a feeling she would still prefer her four legged form, but being able to change would only help her. "I really want to learn how to though. Its just...I'm a bit embarrassed to ask for the help. Since most know how to do it so well here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread