my voice upraised to wild swept chords
[html]

Tharin growled, insisting that he wasn’t cooped up. She grinned at him with a quirked brow until he explained his goal of naming each stone before he set off on reconnoitering the neutral territories. She nodded in understanding, glancing back in the direction of her new home. “I guess that’s a good idea,” she mumbled. “But Ichika’s territory is so big, and empty…” Melancholy fell over her pale features before a smile picked up where her statement left off. There was no use being sad about something that wasn’t all that bad when others were hurt from worse things, after all. She wasn’t a creature of complaint.

She was about to tease him for crossing the border, but the timber wolf described the land he’d come from in the flat, snowy north. Her eyes widened slightly at the description, and her legs ached with the sweet burn of loping tirelessly across an expanse of tundra. His happiness and pride sparked similar feelings in her, as most of her encounters went, and she grinned.

“It sounds amazing. I’d love to just see everything and just run and not care!” She turned around in a quick, playful circle before her eyes fell to the water running over the smooth stones. “I like all the trees and birds and stones, though. I like to pick them up. Like a little gift to me from the world.” Her tail wagged behind her, although she did know this time that it was a little childish. She couldn’t keep her hands off anything that was natural and pretty, and had she been wearing her pants, they’d be filled with river-stones and acorns and feathers and all matters of stuff lying around the fertile, untamed earth.

<style type="text/css">
.piahedge b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d8e00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.piahedge t {font-style:italic; color:#8d8e00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.piahedge .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.piahedge p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.piahedge p:first-line {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.piahedge {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#454600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CVeQC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:1px 0px 370px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9ba183; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread