You and me could write a bad romance.
[html]

OOC here!

He looked the woman up and down as she stood before him. Her tail lightly wagging at his comment on desiring her again. Then she grazed finger tips along the forming scar and spoke its meaning. He smirked, her tongue swiping around her lips. The lips he wished to be against his. But first... Shoving her back, he pressed her gently, yet not at the same time, against a tree trunk near by and closed the gaps between their bodies and lowering his voice to a seductive whisper. "Tell me the name of the goddess I wish to worship."

His hand slid up, while the other was supporting his weight as he leaned into the tree, grazing her sides in a small teasing way until he wrapped the arm around her waist. He gave her a hinting smile, but only one of entertainment since he had other things he wanted to know after he knew his lover's name.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread