Fresh Start-or Not
[html]

OOC goes here.

The cradling arms held her more tightly, warmth pressed into the pup's shivering sides. The dampness was slowly drying off, leaving Dalgina feeling a lot better than she had when choking water down. She twisted around, looking up at the female, her tail thumping softly. Dalgina was getting fairly big, and wouldn't fit very comfortably in someone's lap for much longer, not curled up like she was. The comfort was something to be taken and enjoyed for as long as possible. Not that Dalgina knew any of this, just that she loved the attention from being so close to another.

Hotaru Tessitore di Signo. That was even longer than her name! Dalgina mouthed the words to herself quietly, making sure to remember them so she could tell everyone about how amazing Taru was, rushing into the water and grasping her from it. She stepped up, pushing her paws at Taru's chest, licking at her muzzle. Aylu carves too! He gave me this necklace, see? She twisted her head, showing off the rickety necklace of stones and wood that was netted together. She was very proud of this small piece of jewelry. She turned and looked as the bird spoke. Fawkes. Taru, where did you get a bird? Neela had one too. Do I get a friend bird?

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread