my voice upraised to wild swept chords
[html]

OOC here!

Pia looked pretty amused by his words about wanting to know every piece of his pack territory. Part of his was him being a hunter, and wanting to know where all the prey were. The other part was just plain old possessive instinct, telling him to make sure that there was no place where intruders had touched the land and threatened his pack. It would also help him settle down and get over his homesickness for the north hopefully if he had a new home that he knew as well as his old.

His ears pricked, hearing that she was from Ichika. His tail wagged softly. Tharin knew that the pack was weak, with far too few members. The pain in her voice made that far too clear. Kiara was there though, making him care for that pack. He hated it at the same time though, fearing what could happen to her pups when there were so few there to protect them. Her joy at hearing him talk about his home warmed him, tail swishing happily. He was glad to share that.

Tharin laughed as she circled around, speaking of the joy of just running. It made his own legs burn with the itch to dive across and keep moving. His head cocked as Pia talked about something completely nonsense to him though. Picking up the stones? Wouldn't it hurt, carrying it in her jaws? I think it's better to just leave them and mark them as yours. It's why I want to explore my pack. So that every part of it is mine. It was a silly reply, considering how he had no idea how one would even go about carrying such things, but it did answer what she was talking about.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread