Back at square one
[html]

Word count: 368 // Bahahaha! My muse is dying slowly… Not sure I like this >_>

Chi’s ears flickered at the sound of her giggles before they snapped back to lay flat on his skull to keep the noise from hurting his ears any longer. He wondered for a moment if she knew that her voice was like claws dragging across polished stone. A frown crossed his lips when he realized his words did not affect her. She was either stupid, or so sure of herself that she was able to push aside his insults. Whatever the case was, she was obviously brave enough to sit close to him—something he hadn’t quite expected. He kept a wary eye on her as she approached and wondered what that vicious little grin of hers could mean.

He allowed her the privilege of laying her hand upon him, but cringed visibly at her touch. The filthy paw of this strange female caused him to drop his once amused visage and adopt a sterner look. He was quick to wiggle a few feet away from her, hoping to rid himself of her touch.

I don’t discriminate. Everyone is ‘gross’,” he said with a growl. “You in particular.

Chi turned his face to her and snorted in disgust. Indeed, she was a foul beast, but his interest in her was growing. She seemed immune to his insults, and it bothered him to no end. As he stared at her through suspicious eyes, he decided that she was to be his newest pet project. He would find out what would make her smile fade, and he would shatter that illusion of self-confidence that kept him from having his fun. Oh yes, she would fall, and he would watch with a pretty grin sitting upon his lips.

Now, be a good girl and put your clothes back on,” he said as he tossed her corset to her. “I’d rather keep my eyesight intact, thank you.

With that, his sly grin returned, spreading slowly across his face. He propped himself onto his elbow so that he faced her and used his free hand to tap the ground impatiently. Chishio watched her expectantly and mused over what else he could do or say that might rip that silly smile off her face.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#a09e5c; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread