The Atlantic was born today
[html]

A hearty laugh came from her throat when the younger male asked if she always looked on the bright side of things. "Well, not always. But I do make an effort to do it as best I can. I think it tends to make life better. And the bad parts of it more bearable." Savina felt bad that her comment about his birth parents made Jazper flinch. It hadn't been her intention to put salt in that old wound. Time couldn't heal all wounds. Sometime it could only numb the pain. The dark wolf appeared to recover from it quickly though. "Well, I know I've only just met you, however from what I can see any parent would be proud to have you as a son." The femme smiled kindly at him, tail swishing below the surface of the water.

Floating as the waves ebbed and flowed, she listened to Jazper's idea for his future. The two year old was only just getting to know the yearling, but as of now she saw no reason why he wouldn't be able to lead a pack in the future. And it wasn't at all a bad thing to aspire to. "That would be quite the achievement. I'd be impressed and happy for you if it comes true. I've never been the leader type, but you seem like you might have the makings of one. I imagine it would be a really fulfilling thing to create and lead a pack." Part of her wondered what that would be like. But for the most part it didn't interest her. Savina was really happy here in Twilight Vale. She couldn't imagine leaving it and the friends she had here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread