Don't Dissapoint
[html]
Words – 400+

The loner standing before this dainty she-wolf was no stranger to the game of submission. Having been raised to be Alpha of a ruthless pack, there had been need of a strong will to prove himself and to keep the lower ranks in line. Now, with the burden of pack life lifted, he could still read the signs. She was stubborn and maybe a little too proud for her own good but she, just like the optime, didn’t really want a fight. She wanted him to submit and it was most likely because of his initially rude comment. What was his reasoning behind that? He had wanted to offer assistance, but being patronizing was the worst possible way to approach a wolf who couldn’t hunt properly. It was his fault things had gotten this far. So, he could push this meeting further and attack or he could leave her be. It wouldn’t be easy to fight her on two legs. She had the advantage there, even with his armor. His cracked ribs wouldn’t allow him to shift either.

The fire of a challenge quelled in his belly as he listened to her speak again. She could have attacked already if she had wanted or thought she could dominate him. What spurred her to keep pressing him to throw an attack against her was a mystery but he felt safe enough. They stood on even ground now. He had no plan of attack either.

Jaden straitened his stance from one of a dominant challenge to that of a neutral observer. His arms crossed over his scarred chest and his eyes narrowed slightly as he wondered what would be the best course of action to take. A long and tense moment passed by before he broke the silence with a sigh. I do, he finally answered, Perhaps… perhaps you are right. Though he was in no way showing submission to the other, these words were probably the closest thing he could muster, As you kindly pointed out, his voice rose patronizingly for a moment before he quelled it again with a pause, I’ve had my share of scuffles recently. We should no longer carry on like this, like two bickering pups. It would be difficult to mar such a perfect coat with the marks of battle anyway. It was meant as a complement and the optime cast his harsh gaze aside to show it’s sincerity. When his eyes fell on the female again, they sported a decent amount of respect. It was all he could muster with his bad mood still nipping at the back of his mind but she had earned it fairly with her bravery. I’m Jaden. What might I call you, pack wolf?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread