Cat up a tree
WC: 407
ooc: lol... I figure she's not that high up maybe 10-15 feet she's just thinking dramatically.[/b]

The view was wonderful; absolutely wonderful she kept thinking as she looked around from the branch of the large pine, its branches needled only at the edges. It was a difficult task climbing the tree it had taken her a good half hour to get up there slowly but surely she made it to a decent vantage point. She figured out the restless feeling fairly early for the female had been waiting for that day for ages. She could see their home in the distance the flower fields further to the South; [i]bright and colourful.
The wind blew colder up and the branch beneath her was rough.

When she shifted earlier that morning she was surprised at how painless it was, how the feelings of stretching her long slender legs was such a relief as was the spread of her fingers. When she stood she was sure she could immediately start dancing but the slight pain still in her ankle was bothersome and her balance was way off. Her first steps landed her against the large pine. Since she couldn’t dance just yet she wanted to try the next wish she had and that’s how she ended up the pine tree. She looked at her hands seemingly small and delicate compared to her mother’s she thought. Her brown hair was delightfully long and she had spent some time running her fingers through it before standing earlier. Then she saw him, her dear brother. She called out and attempted her first wave. Honrin! She yelled delightfully but as she waved her hand from side to side she hadn’t notice her balance shifted along the branch until she slipped to the side. She screamed a different sound from the usual yelp of her lupus form as her hands grasped the tree branch. Her leg managed to hook around as she fell to the side but the other dangled beneath her.

Honrin! She cried out more desperately but felt a slight slip as she yelled. She started to squeak his name scared the breath of yelling would weaken her tight grasp. The tree was so rough her new muscles so weak she was sure she would fall sure she would die if she fell from that height. Honrin… Please help me. She hoped he had heard her the first time. She squeaked in fear as a her she felt a claw scrape a little against the bark of the branch.

Messages In This Thread