she on the rocks sighed every day
[html]

Wrap up this post soon since it continues to decline? -_-'

She was kind enough to not bother him with why he'd pulled away. She didn't press help onto him. She didn't do anything. She was simply there to make him smile. And she did, in a surprising way. As she replied she liked his eyes they lit up with a bit of happiness and a smile grazed his mouth. Something about her made him so happy. Something about her made him happy.

"Mine aren't that great," he said after he'd realized how cocky he might be looking. He didn't want the female to think he was arrogant, like Fang was in many ways, and he most certainly didn't want to come off as rude in any way. Besides, did this girl even like him or did she simply have a tollerance for beasts needing help? He tried to think on this and as he did a faint whisper of Fang's thought spread through his mind. It's a trick! Better run while you can, silly mutt! Those words. The ones he'd thought himself. Because Fang was him after all... right?

New confusion burst into his mind and the smile faltered, slowly dropping as he zoned out in thought. Whatever the female might say could easily be forgotten in the midst of all his confusion. Was Fang apart of him? Were they the same person? No! Surely not! He gave a shrug, shaking his head as if to say no but meaning it to clear his head. "I, uh..." He what? "I should leave you to your day at the beach, Ms. Pia. Wouldn't want to ruin this fine day for you by being a parasite." But he didn't want to leave... Or did he?

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread