Old Friends & New Memories
[html]
OOC Here!

With the tension out of the air, Cerberus found himself able to think more clearly. He was certainly in the mood to barter, and he wanted to make sure he got the best deal for the knife that he thought to be pretty special. Whether the woman saw the same value in his find or not, he didn’t care. It had helped him face a sort of turning point in his life, and to him the object was gravely important.

The woman swept her hand over the entirety of her possessions, and Ceri didn’t fail to notice that this included her slaves. Sure, he could trade for Dhiate right then and there and spend time with him like they had many moons ago. But, somehow, Cerberus knew a fancy knife wouldn’t be enough to secure his freedom. And perhaps he was happy where he was? Ceri wasn’t naïve – he knew there were plenty of creatures who actually got a thrill out of being controlled. Yes, somehow, he could tell this was the case.

The coywolf’s brows pinched together and he rubbed his ivory chin. This knife, he began, is important. Or at least, it is to me. I am willing to trade, but don’t think I won’t notice if you try to pull a fast one on me. The corners of his mouth then curled up in a playful grin, and he turned his mismatched orbs on the woman. He didn’t hold any ill feelings toward this fae, so he could afford to be his suave, charming self. After all, she was pretty enough, so the actions wouldn’t be forced. Folding his arms over his taut chest, Ceri gave his tail a confident swish. Show me what you’re willing to give up, he said, his smile ever-present.

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread