even with the wings of an angel
[html]

<3 Samantha is a total mom...

Word Count → 387

The delicate wolf watched as his beautiful eyes fluttered open, the same eyes she had melted for many months before, the same eyes that belonged to the man she had so wished to be hers for so long. And finally, she was living her fairytale. It was hard to distinguish the colors, silver? Or teal? Either way, they were ever so beautiful. There was no protest as he pulled her onto him, it had been so long since a gesture like that! Settling into his body, slender legs draped themselves beside his own, bringing her head of messy black and red hair to rest upon his chest. From there, was his soft voice and the strong thud of his heart. Large silky ears folded neatly back against her skull, closing vivid aquas as he murmured his love for her.

His voice was the perfect melody to fall asleep to, yet in no way was the young woman inclined to sleep when faced with such a wonderful moment. As he finished off, tacking his last name onto his own, Sammi softly added with her own sweet words, however awkward she was speaking. I love you Rain... From the way the delicate girl clung to him, he should know that there had never been anyone else to hold as so. Never someone to outlet her passion into. Just him, just his sweet memory to hold onto. Her love was better said with actions, a pink nose gently prodding into his throat, tongue softly lapping at his neck. The kids are gone... Sam remarked softly, suddenly remembering the fleeting conversation with Quinn the last evening. Her ears dropped, he had requested that she tell Rain...How? Rain...Quinn asked me to tell you something, he was afraid to face you and tell you himself...That's probably why they both left so early...Ah-How do I say this? H-He finds himself...Preferring guys over the ladies... Her breath was ragged, watching her mate for anything angry about their son's choices. Just don't...Hate him...He's always been that way. Sammi buried her fluffy ivory head back into Rain's body, soft tail curling around her sleek legs.

Would he be angry with their son? It would be wrong to. Softly, a hand ran down his chest to hips, lifting her muzzle to softly nuzzle his lips. It's his choice...If she failed Quinn, how could she ever repay her gentle boy? Just don't be angry with him...H-He was afraid to even tell me, and telling you was a huge step. Sam cuddled her mate close, petite hands digging softly into his soft fur. Love you...

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread