[M]Short Tour
Alex was approched and he was grabbed and rather than be bitten or something that he might not have liked so well he was kissed and kissed hard. He smiled and closed his eyes for a second before he watched the male move back to Isa and then he shook hi head and spoke as he walked over. Oh no....I can't let you get away with that.... He said those words in his most lustful of tones and he placed himself in between both of them and his left hand founds Isas inner thigh and started to rub that area lightly while his lips and tongue found Hadleys neck, followed by his ears and then his shoulder. Alex had been kissed by the male and knew that there was wanting there and it was the perfect way to go about getting back into the game. Alex smiled as his fingers started to play along the bodies of both of his new toys and he spoke again with a wanting tone but this time it was almost a bed and a whine was heard within his speech. Please.....there is no one else...I want to play with you two...I've been alone for far to long...please, let me stay...I know you wont regret it.

Messages In This Thread