sweet dreams are made of this [J]
[html]

OOC: Big Grin

It pleased the Knight that Camila seemed to slowly be relaxing. Most of his conversations with joiners started out formal and fairly tense, neither knowing anything about the other. But Jazper strived to make the joiner comfortable before they entered the lands. After all, if they could not relax and trust the leader after their conversation how was he to expect them to be comfortable around his pack members, there was many more members than leaders. He chuckled with a grin as she mentioned his own blades.

“But I dare not throw mine. I’m far more likely to hit my target with a blade in my hand then in the air.” It was a weakness in his warrior training. He had trained his entire life to use his size, his strength. When it came to range attacks the Sole probably could not hit an unmoving bear. “Besides, I prefer to hunt on all fours. I learned to hunt that way and it’s easier for someone with more size and less accuracy.” The last part he said with a wink. Camila was tiny in comparison to the giant but clearly she had learned to use accuracy over power.

With the hare held in one large hand the large brute listened silently to her tail. It was not one he had expected but it would explain her cautious nature and her adept skill with a knife. She probably had to fend for herself her entire life, it was no wonder she was a fighter. But her final words struck the Sole the most. “An unfortunate tale indeed. I too was left without parents around the same age, though the choice was neither my own or my parents. I hope that I can offer you the safety and warmth of a home as my old leaders did for me.” With that he stepped sideways, motioning for her to enter the pack lands. “We all live within the security of an old human fort containing a village, we call if Fort Kingsbury. Most members claim a room on the lower floor of the Courthouse. You are more than welcome to your pick.”

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread