The floor is LAVA! [AW]
[html]

And then, there was an awkward silence... XDD

Sky hadn't really paid it much mind before, but now she noticed; everyone in the pack seemed to accept the pups as family almost instantly. Zalen acted as if he'd adopted the pair himself and now this fellow was bursting with pride. How strange it was to see complete strangers accepting and defending them as family without even knowing them. It warmed her to the core to think that her children, so targetted by evil in the past, were protected now more than ever before. They were safe here.

"A pleasure to meet you, Tharin." Sky finally said, sitting up straight and wrapping her tail around her paws. "And I know what you mean. We've been rogues for so long... it's nice to see them both so happy and relaxed. We've been running away from danger so much, I..." She trailed off, ears falling backwards at the thoughts running through her head.

Liam was still out there. He was still just as dangerous here as he was in d'Arte, except now he wouldn't be able to find her as easily. They were safe here... but if he managed to track her down... then what? She'd seen plenty of black furred wolves in the pack already. If Liam were to ever discover this place...

"Ah." She blinked away the thoughts, turning back to look at Tharin, having realized she'd been staring at Lena for a moment. "Sorry... I zoned out there for a second. It's been a rough couple of months." Tilting her head to the side, she smiled, almost shyly. It wasn't often that she zoned out mid-conversation but it was always embarrasing when it did happen. Sometimes it was hard to stay focused...

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread