Fresh Start-or Not
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina blinked in surprise. It seemed Taru wasn't happy to see the necklace that she liked so much. Dalgina didn't know why. It was a good necklace, very pretty. Told that her eyes didn't work, and Taru couldn't see Dalgina's necklace, the pup's eyes opened wide. Oh. That was sad. That meant Taru couldn't see all the pretty things out there, the things that Dalgina loved so much. She couldn't share it. Her tail stilled, head lowered with sorrow. Poor Taru. Dalgina didn't know how to fix eyes, didn't know how to make it better.

The sorrow quickly faded as the conversation turned back to the pretty hawk sitting by them. Her eyes took in the bright red and glossy brown, admiring the beauty. A present? Maybe Dalgina would get a bird present too! Told that they could go soon, that Taru was willing to take her to get a bird of her own, Dalgina's tail went wild, waving crazily. Yes! My own bird! What should I name her? Or will it be a male like Fawkes? She looked up, eager to hear about her winged friend, even though she didn't have him yet.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread