electricity
[html]

you’ll find me climbing back to heaven

Word Count → 419 :: omg he's such a shameless flirt.

A wide grin was spread across his alabaster muzzle as Shandom reveled in the attention Naniko lavished on the rabbits. "Thanks," he murmured, dark eyes briefly flitting to the dead creatures. "I'd hoped you'd enjoy them." They were small things, really nothing particularly extravagant, but the New Dawn Gamma found that he was quite fond of the smile that lit up her face, and how it brought joy to her jade green eyes... He found himself staring at her rather intensely, with a far away expression in his own colored pools, his smile shrank to something smaller and more sincere as he considered the woman before her. She was strong and lovely in her own way - not stereotypically beautiful, but her feminine wiles were enhanced by her inherent power. She was the kind of woman Shandom was fascinated by, a girl who could make him pause in his daily search for sexual conquest and carnal satisfaction.

With a quick spurt of bravery, Shandom pressed his cool, dark nose to Naniko's cheek, a typical form of greeting where he was from but one that also seemed slightly out of sorts with the more humanized woman. He drank in her scent, deeply memorizing it so he would know exactly what he was looking for the next time he came to Anathema to see his favorite Angela. "I came to see you. It'd been too long," the Gamma murmured, his dark voice low and husky as he spoke rather closely to her ear. But he drew back, and his characteristically goofy grin returned. "And, as per usual, I look ridiculous. I figured you'd be on two legs, so I thought I'd make it easier on us both and shift this way. But, as you're not..." The male paused, and cast his gaze around momentarily to ensure that Naniko was the only presence around. His eyes and nose betrayed nothing sinister, and so the male returned his gaze to the white woman. "Give me a moment."

The cracks of bone and the condensing of muscle soon filled the air as Shandom's form curled rather absurdly into itself. The untamed mane that fell around his face retracted backwards, and his opposable thumbs (useful though they were for tying bows and the like) returned to their natural paw-shape. His shifting process was not a long one, and though several minutes passed he found himself quickly in his four legged form. "That's better," the scarred male grinned when the ordeal finished, stretching himself out luxuriously.

Shandom image by James; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandomjames-box {float:right;}
.shandomjames {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shandomjames .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bilbo'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shandomjames .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shandomjames p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.shandomjames b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread