A whole new world
[html]

[Image: header.jpg]

Hel had been watching him mend the shelves and considered him objectively, something she both hated and loved about herself. It wasn't detachment from her emotions, it was simply watching him as Asgard would watch him. He had changed so much. When they had first set out, he had been hopeless, almost a burden. But she enjoyed his company, his wit, his charm. Now he was much more secure, he set up camp and caught small game, he fixed and mended things, he gave her a tattoo of Yggdrasil, the world tree, on her shoulder blade. And now he would father her pups.

His touch confirmed the excitement she felt and she closed the small distance between them, her arms coming to rest around his neck, her nose buried in his soft hair. They would be parents, they would raise pups together and she was grateful they had found a pack, she was at home here. She thought of what Iskata and Deuce would say and decided that they should know. But for now, she just wanted her and Styx to share the joy. I love you too. I thought it might be a while before we notice it, but it makes me so happy, Styx, you won't believe how happy. He knew about the sailor. She had slept with no one ever since coming here, she wanted Styx and him alone. She brushed the side of his muzzle with her own, licking it softly. There is so much to plan, my love. Like maybe a room for them, when they are old enough? And... She stopped and pulled back, her eyes slightly wide. She hadn't thought of this. What about Connor? Hel's words fell flat in the room.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread