You and me could write a bad romance.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Fang's eyes glittered at her words, smirking. His words were rather blunt, lacking the elegant touch she preferred when wearing the civilized mask. It might just be an act, but an act that Amy held dear, believing herself to be superior to others and better than the blunt creatures that were out there. Somehow it didn't matter with Fang, the coarseness that made her up loved by him. Waiting to finish healing suddenly seemed a lot less attractive. It might have been more blunt than she cared for, but it definitely sounded fun.

An approving growl met him, sharp teeth brushing his lips as they kissed, daring to almost pierce skin, just resting there. Her blood. That was the one she wanted to see begging for mercy, to have receive none. She laughed at his next words, a bit disappointed. Really though, it was for the best. She needed to finish healing. It would be no good if her wounds ended up scarring because she was careless. It did mean she had to move slower however, and that was disappointing. I'm sure we can find ways around it. They had to, or Amy would go crazy.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread