Spring Fever
[html]
so short ;__;

The girl looked him over with her icy-smoke eyes as she listened, but she questioned his motives for following her in the first place. His ears flattened against his head as he opened his mouth to defend himself, but then he shut it as he realized how suspicious he must have been. Another puppy might’ve been downright terrified by a bigger kid following them around. This one reacted bravely instead of fearfully, but that didn’t mean she hadn’t been suspicious.

“I wanted to know why you were out all by yourself,” Skoll admitted. “And I thought maybe I could surprise you, just as a joke. I didn’t mean any harm.” He rubbed one forepaw in the grass then smirked at her in cocky admiration. “But… You’re a pretty good fighter. Where’d you learn all that stuff?”

<style>
.skollblue p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:3px; text-indent:25px;}
.skollblue b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.skollblue t {font-style:italic; color:#fff;}
.skollblue {background-color:#2B3B3D; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#759BC1; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YPVPL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 2px 0px; border:2px solid #718991; margin:2px auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268;}
.skollblue .ooc {text-align:right; color:#102015; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; padding:10px 0px 5px 0px; margin:3px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread