living with our eyes half open
[html]
It's a Raze! / +290

Zalen had slept under the stars that night, in one of the clearings in Glen Eyrie. He hadn’t done that in the while, for he so enjoyed sleeping with his pack mates in the warmth and comfort of the den. But that night, after the story teller Ignatius had woven his tails and songs amongst the smoke of the fire, Zalen had felt whimsical, and sought out the company of the night sky and of his own imagination. He had had beautiful dreams that night, the ones that he so enjoyed, of he and his loved ones running through the stars together. But dawn had finally awoken him, and also, the call of a wolf.

Zalen raised his sleepy head from where it had been lying on his paws. He still occupied his Optime form, and when he stood to all fours, he gave a stretch of his long, muscular limbs for lumbering off towards the sound. After a few minutes, his body finally awakened full, and his leisurely gate turned into a sprint until he made it to the borders. There, silhouetted on the brightening sky, a male Luperci and a cat. What strange visitors they had been getting recently.

Zalen stood onto two legs, something he did not do very often, but he did it this time to achieve the height he needed to show his place in the hierarchy of the pack. Zalen pressed his ears forward and held his tail aloft, Greetings, I am Zalen Damaichu, Alpha of New Dawn. You stand upon the threshold of my territory, and I have answered your call. What can I do for you? This speech was rehearsed many times before, and it flowed naturally from the leaders black lips.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-widow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b6653; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.zalen-widow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-widow {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#110f0f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/66epvr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f3f31; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen-widow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen-widow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread